Saturday, May 9, 2009

Elephant

Here is the elephant that I crochet for my mom last March. The pattern is free at lionbrand.com. I also made one for my toddler. I just need to sew on one ear and I'll be done with his elephant.


I will be going to my family reunion in July, and so I need to have my grandmother's quilt finished by then. I am trying to hand quilt a block a day. Well, actually more like a star block and half of 3 to 4 step blocks. That means that I should be finished quilting it this month, and then I can move on to the binding. When I am finished with it, the next quilt project will be to quilt the 2nd quilt top that I made. I basically learned how to piece different blocks with it. It's a sampler quilt. I have never made a quilt for my bed, and it's about time I did just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment