Monday, May 4, 2009

TV show & quilting

I had a meeting at the telemedia office today to pitch an idea that I had for a show. It was approved (yeah!!!!). The show will be called "It's Easy Being Green." It will be an environmental show. Every odd numbered episode will be about crafting with recycled items. Every even numbered episode will have a guest on it. I hope that everything will go smoothly. I am going in on Wednesday to watch how a show is filmed as well as to meet the people that I'll be working with. Then I will start taping it this month.

In other news I have been working on my Grandmother's Flower Garden quilt. It is hand pieced, and I started it when I was last pregnant over 2 years ago. I have also started hand quilting the Steps To The Stars quilt. That quilt is a gift for my grandma. I'm going to see her in July, and I would love to have it finished by then.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I will be watching, maybe you'll be picked up by a major network ;-D
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Picture this... a major network sees all the cool things you do and they pick up your show. ;-D
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete