Monday, September 7, 2009

Plyed Plyarn Projects


I am on day 14 of the eco craft challenge. As of Friday, I spent all of my budget for the challenge ($20). The remaining $10 was spent on supplies that I needed to tape an episode of "Its Easy Being Green." It was for episode 6, back to school supplies made from juice pouches. I have decided to post the show on youtube after it airs on the local channel here. I am currently uploading episode 4 onto youtube as I type this. Each episode airs every 2 weeks here.

I had posted pictures of my spun & plyed blue newspaper bag plyarn before. Here are pictures of the bag that I am crocheting from it. The base of the bag is pretty large. I'm crocheting it in the round. I just ran out of the spun plyed plyarn today. I'll have to make some more.

Last night I started spinning a ball of pink plyarn and a ball of black plyarn. I then plyed the 2 balls together. I am crocheting a different kind of bag in the round. I think that I want to make 2 circles and join them to make a purse. I'll probably line it with black fabric. It reminds me of the movie Grease (the jackets that the girls wore).

No comments:

Post a Comment