Saturday, March 27, 2010

Secret projects & other things

Last night I started crocheting a raving rabbit for my oldest son for Easter.  I can't get much done on it since I need to buy some stuffing and I am waiting to get a shipment of pink safty eyes in the mail.  I finished kniting my mom's birthday present a few weeks ago, but I finaly sewed it last week.  I mailed it yesterday, and she should get it before her birthday.  I'll post a picture of it after she opens it.  I also made the box exchange quilt block for my quilt guild tonight (can't post a picture until April or May due to secretcy).  I was suppose to exchange it last Monday at the meeting, but I didn't go (and I hadn't made it).  I'm going to exchange it with the next person on the list tomorrow.


Also tomorrow I plan on making the 2nd block in the Trash to Treasure's block of the month.  I will be posting directions for it on April 1st.  You can find the directinos for the 1st block here.

No comments:

Post a Comment