Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Up-cycled Earrings



Earlier this month while wearing my blue bar code earrings (top right), I told my husband that I would love another pair for my birthday.  I get several compliments on these earrings every time that I wear them.  They say "proof of" then "purchase."  So cute.  So for my birthday my husband got me the pair on the right hand side.  Aren't they cute?  The very back of them is solid green.  They are made from thick plastic containers.  Both earrings were made by Beach Chicken.  I just love her products.  I bought several notebooks from her and gave them to people for Christmas last year.  Her notebooks are made from old hardback books.  Here products are well made, and she mails them in a timely manner.  I'm so happy that my husband listened and picked out just the right pair for me.  I'm looking forward to showing them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment