Monday, September 20, 2010

The Tree House of Horror Sticker Magnets


While at the grocery store today, I saw a rack with several Halloween stickers on them.  I let my 3 year old pick out a package of stickers.  He chose the Simpsons, because his big brother likes them.  When we got home, I gave him 2 sheets and kept one for myself.  I put them on the last of my scrap magnets.  I feel a little sad about this, because I no longer have any scrap magnets to decorate.  However my refrigerator is completely full of magnets, so I don't actually have room for anymore.


Here they are all cut out and ready to stick on the fridge.  Did I mention that they glow in the dark?  How cool is that?  Perfect for Halloween.  You should also check out some cute sticker magnets that Ankh made.  My 3 year old loves to play with the magnets on the fridge while I cook dinner.  They are also great for older kids' lockers at school.

2 comments:

  1. Perfect Halloween stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to look for these stickers! And great reuse for all those tacky ad-like magnets. I'm definitely keeping them from now on!

    ReplyDelete