Wednesday, March 16, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Round-Up

Yesterday I made another lacy clover, but this time using cotton yarn.
Here is the acrylic lacy clover that I made yesterday.
I also made this crochet soda tab bracelet yesterday.
Paper bead bracelet with green thread.
My friend delights made these mini clover clothespins for me.  I use them to hang up cards and decorations with.  You can find her Etsy shop here.
Sock creature made from a St. Patrick's Day sock.
Plarn (plastic bag yarn) made from white and green bags, and plarn and novelty yarn (work in progress).
Origami cranes made from candy wrappers.
Kool Aid dyed knitted cable cowl (wip) and a knitted dishcloth.
Vintage flower hair pins made by Funky Mommy.
Doodling
Crib Quilt
Pinwheel blocks



If you want to see some more cool ways to decorate for St. Patrick's Day, head on over to my friend spookycuddle's new blog.  She keeps her Christmas tree up year round, and she decorates it for each holiday.

1 comment: